Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Evil flowchart

I’ve no idea if this is intended to be serious:

 

But my guess is that it is.  I don’t think anyone setting out to do this as a joke would arse it up so badly.  What the hell are the lines with no arrows?  What’s going on inside those stacks of boxes where an arrow leads into the top one and the bottom one and there’s one in the middle that’s connected to the others by a line, some with an arrow and some not?  Are they supposed to be some kind of self-reinforcing loop?  There are a lot less retarded ways of drawing those.

I particularly like the fact that there are no conditionals. The outcome is simply inevitable and this is exactly how it’s going to pan out.

I think I’ll just chill out until legalized genocide starts.  I don’t think we have to worry about the inevitable human extinction until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment