Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Some worryingness

There was just a (presumably) police helicopter hovering *directly* above our garden for the best part of an hour. It kept going away for a bit, then coming back, always hovering over the same spot. After a while, it came down really low and started (at least, I think it was the helicopter) issuing the odd random siren.

After a while I went out and shook my fist at it and - unsettlingly - it went away.

As much as I dislike unresolved questions, I'm not certain I want to know what was going on here. I assume the government has got wind of my work on protecting privacy in ad-hoc public service integration scenarios and is moving to silence me.  It was only a matter of time, I accept my fate.

All I ask is that they send Airwolf to pick me up rather than Blue Thunder. I *do* have standards, you know.  Please…..tell me it’s not going to be Streethawk…

No comments:

Post a Comment