Thursday, April 11, 2013

The unhappy plight of Felch Grogan/Franc Hoggle/Victor Ivanoff

groganFor no particular reason other than to document his accelerating plunge into madness. Posting a small portion of the hatred, insanity and insane hatred spewed by Ivanoff on Twitter seemed like a good idea last night. This is the kind of behaviour lots of people have to put up with all the time.  It’s water off my back, but I get very little of it and I can stop getting this kind of abuse any time I want. Many others are not so lucky.

In the cold light of day it seems rather sad. The man clearly has severe problems.  But I promised, so here goes.  I’m making no attempt to paste in my part of the conversation.  I’m not hiding what I said, you can look it up on Twitter if you want.  It’s just that I’m busy, it’s a hassle and doesn’t really add anything.  I wasn’t abusive toward him and didn’t deserve the abuse (I wonder what I’d have had to said to deserve it?) But don’t take my word for it, by all means look it up.

Some of these tweets are included because they are abusive, some because they make no sort of sense at all. Others, both.

felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot listen you urinal licking toilet slave. Enough with the accusations. How about some evidence?@danielwaddell17@nataliereed84

Felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot I answered your question 4 times you fucking retard =>greylining.com/2011/06/27/par… #IAmRetarded

felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot and you never answered mine. What's with "thee"? Subnenius / Psychick youth monkey-see-monkey-doer?

felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot Here dingbat. It's a bit over the top. But sums up urinal licking toilet slavesis.gd/kQQOdc bet you have vegan beard

Felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot *whoosh* it goes way over your head. You poor petal. It's no fun playing with the slow kids @Eshto@ourdailytrain@justinvacula

Felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot You have no idea because you're a fucking urinal licking retard

felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot Sexism is suspending skepticism because, y'know, they're chicks, they're pure and good and never lie #losers#toiletslaves

felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot You drink kool-aid. If you were genuinely skeptical, you would seek evidence. You don't. You practice #faith and #belief

felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot find one piece of evidence from the pudgy pink thing's page of hate that proves atheists are doing it. You won't #cults #snakeoil

felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot it's what you drink - it's your communion with the holy yoni. You submit and grovel. And piss on all our communities

@latsot you have no interest in evidence. You drive the smears with blind faith. You are a #toiletslave

felch grogan @felch_grogan

@latsot bit.ly/10KQ1if"overwhelming evidence" according to Becky.You losers swallow it.Uncritically,unskeptically.You smear us all.

So there you go, What an unpleasant and crazy human being. This is only a small sample of nonsensical abuse. There’s lots, lots more on me being a toilet slave and licking urinals. I don’t know whether this is a particular theme of his or he reserves it for me. It’s hard to know which is more creepy.

It doesn’t bother me in the slightest but - as I said – I can turn it off anytime I like. This man is running around loose, preying on people who can’t.

5 comments:

  1. Ahem, @the_block_bot would like to say yes you can ignore him and others like him (Well not many this potty) www.the_blockbot.com/sign_up

    I retweeted one of his screeds to me on @the_block_bot ->
    https://twitter.com/The_Block_Bot/status/314753940182941698
    This is what I filter 4u MT "@felch_grogan: #YAPYAPYAPYAPYAPYAPYAPYAPYAPYAPYAPYAPYAP #FTBullies". Missing out on much? Newp! #atheismplus

    You can see his response in the tweet, but he also followed up with some more "thoughts" as I didn't include the entire tweet. Apparently me editing for brevity lost the nuance he was trying to convey... What was the nuance? A link to a vid on youtube of a cartoon dog!

    As you say if there was not some serious issues underlying all this I'd spend more time mocking him. As it is I've got him on block at the moment and it seems the best policy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone should know about the block bot. It's great work but obviously I wasn't talking only about Twitter when I said some people can't ignore abuse. But you know that.

    Felch's conspiracy is a strange one. Nobody seems to be in charge, everyone seems to be sucking up to everyone else and changing their minds on every single thing to be somehow more like each other's views, even though they are completely different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:38 pm

    Everybody should use the block bot, and then come to your blogs to read the tweets selectively instead, because that makes complete sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And then complain about it here, which makes even less sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Victor has claimed that this post is doxxing. He also calls me a shithead. http://uberfeminist.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/good-cop-bad-cop.html?showComment=1365783323226#c492520642972098986

    Oh, and talking to him on Twitter is twitter bombing.

    He thinks I'm trying to cause someone (presumably him) personal harm. And that I'm a vicious, ugly imbecile.

    He didn't say any of this to my face though, where anyone could see it. It was on that one random blog.

    ReplyDelete