1. Came into our bed and ran up and down Liz’ body with her claws out.
2. Got so excited when I fed her that she took a bite out of my foot.
3. Stood staring balefully at me, growling, for about five minutes.
4. Ran in through the catflap, out through the window, round the house and back in through the catflap about nine times in a row.
5. Clawed at my neck from the back of the sofa, causing me to almost soil myself.
6. Shortly afterwards, curled up on my knee and went to sleep, purring blissfully.
Fairly typical day so far.